VISIBLE Bursary Extended
The VISIBLE Communities team are delighted to announce the extension of the Lankelly Chase Bursary Scheme until March 2012!
The Lankelly Chase Foundation, a national charitable trust, has funded Community Matters to provide a bursary scheme for members considering accreditation with our VISIBLE Standard.
The fund will provides up to 50% of the accreditation fees and up to 50% of the organisational costs of members preparing for the process (to a maximum of £1,000 total per organisation).
Download and complete a simple application form to qualify for the bursary. Applications will be assessed every 6 weeks and successful organisations will be notified of their award.
Lankelly Chase Foundation is keen to support community anchors that want to evidence their social value and therefore to be eligible for a bursary, your organisation must be:
- An independent organisation serving a neighbourhood or community of interest
- Formally constituted, community controlled, employing at least one member of staff
- Managing a community building owned or leased by the organisation
- Funded through a range of incomes (including some earned income)
- Delivering a range of services and activities
- Based in England or Wales but not within Greater London
Organisations seeking financial support for VISIBLE accreditation but not able to meet all the above conditions, may be eligible for support from other sources.
Please speak to a member of the VISIBLE team for further information.