Become a VISIBLE Local Licensed Agent promoting quality for the community sector.
A Local Licensed Agent could be any body (e.g. Local Authority, CVS or Housing Association) who has an interest in promoting quality and high standards amongst their local community organisations. View the Local Licenced Agent Agreement.
See a full list of current VISIBLE Local Licensed Agents.
A Local Licensed Agent buys a licence (£80 + vat) for each community organisation it wishes to support through the programme.
The License provides each community organisation with:
· One year’s free membership of Community Matters.
· FREE access to setting up their own online VISIBLE Standards workbook.
· A discount of £250 off the accreditation fee for VISIBLE.
The VISIBLE Communities™ Programme will provide:
· Training to both the Local Licensed Agent’s support staff and to the organisations for which they have bought licenses to enable them to engage with the VISIBLE Communities™ Programme.
· Ongoing support to assist you and your staff in working with your local community organisations to implement the VISIBLE Communities™ programme.
The Local Licensed Agent needs to provide:
· Promotion of the VISIBLE Communities™ Programme to local community organisations in their area.
· Supportive guidance and advice to help their local community organisations to engage with and complete the VISIBLE Standards or the PreVISIBLE Review
If you would like to discuss becoming a Local Licensed Agent further please contact the VISIBLE Communities™ team at Community Matters on 0207 837 7887 or email THE VISIBLE Communities Team.